7/20/2009


This is a way old school picture... but hey, a kind of fun one. I don't know if anybody ever even looks at this blog because I haven't been on it in forever, but yeah, essentially I have taken a break from blogging... for now.

I will be getting back into it soon though, so yeah, that should be fun. A few reasons why I haven't been blogging:
1. I believe God has called me into a different season these past 6 months and has been changing me ALOT... essentially, I am finally now living as the real Jeremy as He is showing me what true sanctification means.
2. My camera has been broken and blogging isn't very much fun without pictures... not to mention that this season has been very uneventful, so yeah, not much to share.
3. My computer is a wreck and I don't have the internet in my new apartment.
So yeah, some pretty good reasons, not that I have any "fans" but it's kind of funny that my last blog was like 6 months ago as I was about to begin staffing at the Emmaus School of Biblical Studies.
I am now NOT doing that, which is ok, God had something else... like 'being still and knowing that He is'... so that's what I've been doing. I will soon share more of what's going on in my life.
Love ya'll.